Underneath those paper piles, the tape dispenser and stapler is your home office desk. Utterly Organized can help you arrange your paperwork and give you a customized system that works for you. Together, we will create a home office with an inviting environment. This will enhance your daily routine and reduce stress associated with a disorganized work-place.
Paperwork and mail are the main culprits to a messy office. We’ll customize a filing and mail sorting system that will eliminate clutter. And if you’re worried you’ll slip back into your old cluttering habits, we’ll come back as much as you need to keep your desk clean and files organized.
Create a Space You Can Live With
Utterly Organized wants to give you the organizational skills needed to nip clutter and messes in the bud. We will rearrange your living space to make sure it’s comfortable and relaxing, while opening it up and ridding it of clutter. Our professionals will help you set up systems so that you can maintain order as a part of your everyday habits.
Utterly Organized can help you do just about anything in your home related to organizing. The bottom line is our organizational strategies will cut clutter stress and free up your energy for the important things in life.
- Manage Paperwork and set up a Filing System
- Establish Routines and Set up Paper flow
- Set up family Command Center
- Financial advice related to organizing
Need help with your house as well as your home office? Tracie has been organizing professionally since 2004. In fact, she started out organizing homes and eventually gravitated toward financial and home office organizing. She has vast experience with home organizing, anything from a closet to the overall flow over your home. Click here to learn more.
What to expect when you call Utterly Organized:
- When you call, you will be asked you to explain your needs
- If the match is good…meaning, Tracie has the skill set to accomplish your goals then it is time to set an appointment
- Appointments last 2.5-4 hours
- You can book as many appointments as you need: weekly, monthly, several times a year or on an as-needed basis
- Do not clean before your appointment. There is no need to be embarrassed about you current situation. Tracie is sensitive to the big step you are taking by asking for help. In order to better help you, Tracie should approach your needs honestly and see your living or working space as it is.