Tracie Utter, CPA, helps individuals and families get their papers and finances in order. We will come to your home and develop a system that supports your routines.
Dealing with paperwork
What to keep? How long? Digital or paper version? Paper work is a chore which can leave even the most organized person feeling lost. Bank statements, investments notices, mail, children’s school papers and everything else can be organized with our assistance. The key is to develop a system that brings value to your lifestyle. You need to know what information to keep, for how long and be able to find it quickly. Managing paperwork is a challenge and we are here to help.
Individual organization isn’t just about stopping clutter. Holistic organization means nipping financial chaos, too. Whether you’re a new college graduate, growing family or established home entity, we can streamline your finances and take away a huge hunk of stress. Using popular financial software, Utterly Organized will plug you into your bank accounts and allow you to track finances. Our systems will allow you to reduce spending, decrease paper records and filing, and help you track spending and bill data in real time.
- Manage Paperwork and set up a Filing System
- Set up a method to keep track of expenses, such as using Quicken + on-line banking
- Help make sense of finances
- Help establish a budget
- Help get ready for tax time
What to expect when you call Utterly Organized:
- When you call, you will be asked you to explain your needs
- If the match is good…meaning, Tracie has the skill set to accomplish your goals then it is time to set an appointment
- Appointments last 2.5-4 hours
- You can book as many appointments as you need: weekly, monthly, several times a year or on an as-needed basis
- Do not clean before your appointment. There is no need to be embarrassed about you current situation. Tracie is sensitive to the big step you are taking by asking for help. In order to better help you, Tracie should approach your needs honestly and see your living or working space as it is.